A Team of Eye Care Professionals at Specs Fair is always looking forward to earn your trust and to have a long-term business with you. One of the final steps in the process of working with us involves the Shipping. Our team insists on erring on the side of over-communicating with our customers and potential customers. Below you’ll find an overview of our shipping policy:
- As soon an order is received, it takes 24-48 hours to be pushed to the production, as we need to verify the order details, including the frame and lenses compatibility and the shipping details
- Depending upon the prescription and the type of lenses, the time varies in the production. It can take up to 4-5 days for progressives or bifocals.
- Initially orders with Standard Shipping are shipped from our production to US or UK, and then they are forwarded to the individual customers.
- Express shipping orders will be shipped from our production directly to the customers
- Following countries will have both options for Standard & Express shipping at check out:
- UK (Standard & Express both)
- Canada (Standard & Express both)
- France (Standard & Express both)
- Ireland (Standard & Express both)
- Following countries will have Standard Shipping option:
- USA (Standard & Priority Shipping)
- Israel (Standard only)
- Malta (Standard only)
- Puerto Rico (Standard only)
All other countries on the websites will only have Express option.
- Express Shipping for Canada and UK take 5-7 days in transit and for other countries, it is 10-12 days
- Standard Shipping to US, UK and Canada is 12-14 business days and for other countries is 2-3 weeks
- For Standard we use DHL Express
Still not sure?
If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Support department over the live chat. We are available round the clock - 24/7.
Email: [email protected]